UNT EUID and password are required for some forms. Please contact Space Planning and Management at (940) 369-8400 or if you need assistance completing a form. Fields denoted with * are required.

Space Request Form
Used to request Reassignment, New, or Additional space, Relinquish space, changes to room Use, Type, or Function, or request other alterations to campus space.

Floor Plans Access Request Form
Used to request view-only access to the FM:Interact Space Management System floor plans. Faculty and staff only. To access floor plans, go to Floor Plans and use the sidebar menu to select "Space Management", "Sites", "Building" and "Floor".

Move Notification Form
Used when an occupant or function is moved from one room to another.

Report Request Form
Used to request a report or data from Space Management and Planning.

Space Representative Change Form
Used to update the designated Space Representative for a department or unit. Space Representatives are responsible for completing the annual Space Inventory Survey.

Request an Estimate
Used by Facilities to provide a preliminary cost estimate for renovations or construction.

Project Initiation Worksheet (PIW)
Used by Facilities to initiate a project once a Space Request has been approved and funding has been identified.

Key Request Form
Used to request keys from Facilities Structural Door Systems.

Programming Worksheet
Used when departments or units are requesting new or additional space to detail current and expected space needs.